The SMP National Resource Center publishes three newsletters:
|| Biweekly; news of interest to the SMP network
||SMPs, aging network,
|What's New at www.smpresource.org
||Monthly; SMP website and SMP
Resource Library updates
|SMP Resource Library and website users
||Distributed via the ACL listserv; contact your SMP director
||Quearterly; Medicare issues, best practices, SMP Program management
||SMPs, aging network, general public
||Distributed via the ACL listserv and SMP website
The November 2017 edition of The Sentinel includes:
- ACL Update: ACL has set a date for the national conference.
- Medicare Contractors. Roles and responsibilities vary for program integrity contractors.
- Social Media. Here are tips to get agency buy-in for social media and to set up a Facebook page.
- When Medicare Calls. Contractors contact beneficiaries under certain circumstances..
- SMP Resource Center. Staff pick favorite resources.
- Indiana SMP. Responses from a message sent on the ACL listserv help the SMP make an informed decision.
To read the issue, click here.
Readers are free to reprint The Sentinel articles, which can be accessed in the SMP Resource Library. For more information, contact Maureen Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-351-9753.
See below to view past copies of The Sentinel.